Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Love INC hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. We are accepting donations for our Furniture, Baby, Kitchen, and Backpack Ministries at the office at 9741 Mendenhall Loop Road, in the Valley Church parking lot across from Montana Creek Road.
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to pick up or deliver furniture at this time. If you have any questions or comments please call us at 907-780-4090
Thank you and God bless you all.
“May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us.”
Love In the Name of Christ Juneau is a network of caring, Christian churches in the greater Juneau area committed to helping individuals and families with spiritual, physical, and emotional needs.
Love INC MISSION:
The mission of Love In the Name of Christ is to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities in the Name of Christ.
Love INC VISION STATEMENT:
To see Christian churches in Juneau united in purpose and fully engaged in actively living out our faith by lovingly serving and restoring dignity and hope to our neighbors in need.
Love INC GOALS:
- to renew hope
- provide practical helps
- make positive spiritual impacts in the lives of the clients
- empower clients to improve their individual situations
- foster stronger marriages, families, and healthy relationships
- break the cycle of generational poverty and debt
- improve individual financial stability and decrease the need for assistance
Love INC operations:
- receive requests for assistance, clarify and verify the need, and develop a plan for assistance that may include referrals to other service providers
- work with our 23 church partners to match willing church helpers and resources to corresponding needs, allowing church members opportunities to show that they “love their neighbors as themselves” through support, education, and encouragement
- maintain a database of resources available from our church GAP ministries and other social services in the Juneau area
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic (universal) Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
Love INC CORE VALUES:
- We are Christian: Everything we think, say and do is in the Name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing the poor and needy.
- We value unity of the Body of Christ.
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value the connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people’s needs.