If we can serve you, please call the Clearinghouse Office at (907) 780-4090.
Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday
from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
PO Box 35432
Juneau, AK 99803
Fax Verifications to: (907) 780-4091
The mission of Love INC is to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities in the Name of Christ.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say, and do is in the name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing the poor and needy.
- We value unity in the Body of Christ.
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value the connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people’s needs.
Statement of Faith
The member churches, staff and volunteers of Love In the Name of Christ acknowledge the divinity and Lordship of Jesus Christ and believe in the trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We also accept the Christian faith as taught in the Old and New Testaments and as expressed in the Apostles Creed.
Love In the Name of Christ has adopted the following Statement on Scripture:
Love In the Name of Christ identifies only the Old Testament* and the New Testament, commonly known as the Bible, as Holy Scripture. Love INC acknowledges, as do Christian churches of all traditions, that the canon is closed, thereby excluding any additional writings from the past or present.
*Love INC recognizes that the Old Testament canon is defined differently among Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox. Nevertheless, all three traditions hold that Scripture consists of the Old and New Testaments, and the canon is closed.
For you have been called to live in freedom—not freedom to satisfy your sinful nature, but freedom to serve one another in love. –Galatians 5:13